Posted March 29, 2017
Microlab, a Wireless Telecom Group Company (NYSE MKT: WTT) today announced the release of the BK-745E Twin Diplexer optimized for small cell applications. This new diplexer is designed to combine and separate the PCS band and AWS-WCS bands with guaranteed low-PIM performance in the smallest and lightest form factor.
“The small cell market is placing new demands on passive components placed in smaller enclosures found on utility poles, light poles and concealment solutions,” said Chris Newton, Microlab Vice President, Sales. “To ease the design and installation process, we have developed a solution that is smaller and lighter while providing best-in-class performance. The BK-745E is an optimal solution for operators using small cells to add capacity and coverage in MIMO applications.”
The BK-745E features:
• Combines and separates PCS band (1850 – 1990 MHz) and AWS-WCS bands (1695 – 1780 MHz and 2110 – 2360 MHz) and supports AWS-3
• Guaranteed low-PIM 40dB
• High-performance 4.3-10 connectors
• Supports average input power up to 100W per port
• Smallest form factor (8.35” x 6.22” x 1.65”) including connectors
• Lightest weight (4.2lbs, 1.9kg) including brackets
The BK-745E Twin Diplexer is available immediately for purchase through authorized distributors, the Microlab iControl portal at www.microlabtech.com or through Microlab sales at +1-973-386-9696.